Portal de Ojos

Ojos - SpanishOjos - English
detail of Ojos
Alhama de Murcia Educación Vial Museo Policía IDS Oficina Técnica Asesoria Totana Diseño Web Totana

Ojos is a town situated in the Valle de Ricote area within the Region of Murcia (Spain).

Ojos News
  • The Fellowship awarded the construction of five public housing in Ojós (04/10/2015)
    The buildings have a floor space of between 84 and 89 square meters, distributed in three and four bedrooms
  • The Community reform the laundry eyes to avoid pouring water into the sewer (03/10/2015)
    The works involve an investment of 30,000 euros and will be completed before the end of the year
  • Citizen says that "force the PP to hold an extraordinary plenary session to discuss key issues of municipal politics" (30/09/2015)

  • Education improved facilities CEIP San Agustin in the city of Ojós (23/09/2015)
    The general director of Educational Centers has remained a working day with the mayor of eyes to monitor the actions that have been developed in the city
  • Short CHS reeds in more than 30 kilometers from the Segura River between Contraparada and Ojós (22/09/2015)
    Actions in the municipalities of Murcia, Las Torres de Cotillas, Molina de Segura, Alguazas, Ceuta, Lorquí, Archena, Villanueva del Rio Segura, ULEA And eyes
  • Citizens launched an initiative to Ojós parties are of Regional Tourist Interest (16/09/2015)
    The measure advocated by Council Alberto Sanchez and Esperanza Diaz could not be approved at the last plenary, as the PP said that "was not a urgent matter ".
  • Citizen claims that the PP does not want to be recorded in the full council Ojós (11/09/2015)
    The proposal Citizens could not leave because the casting vote of the Mayor, Pablo Melgarejo, decided against
  • Pedro Antonio Sánchez says that small municipalities "will be an important part of the measures to support the regional government" (21/07/2015)
    The president of the Community made in Ojós his first official visit to the municipalities of the Region
  • The Civil Guard detained two people for the theft of street lighting cable (10/07/2015)
    In the dam Ojós Mayes
  • Agriculture installed a new station Agricultural Information System in the area of ​​La Loma del Aire, Ojós (20/06/2015)
    The Region of Murcia has been a pioneer in implementing an Agricultural Meteorological Station Network of the need to optimize the use of water for irrigation crop
  • Agriculture allocates 56,000 euros of EU aid Leader four rural development projects in Ojós (06/06/2015)
    The funding comes from the European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD), which contributes 75 percent, and the Ministry of Agriculture and the Community, co-finance the remaining 25 percent
  • Promotion tender the construction of five public housing in Ojós (02/05/2015)
    The base budget is 400,000 euros and the execution period of 12 months
  • The Civil Guard clarifies theft lot of pesticides in Ojós (01/04/2015)
    has been arrested on suspicion of burglary committed in a farm
  • The regional government promotes social action at home with the construction of five duplexes public advocacy Ojós (05/03/2015)
    Reversing the Department of Development amount to 400,000 euros and the execution time is 12 months
  • The Community collaborates with the municipalities of eyes and put Ulea in the river for environmental recovery (20/02/2015)


    Ojos´s business directory
    UNE-EN ISO 9001:2000 - ER-0131/2006 © 2015 Alamo Networks S.L. - C/Alamo 8, 30850 Totana (Murcia) Privacy policy - Legal notice Región de Murcia
    Este sitio web utiliza cookies para facilitar y mejorar la navegación. Si continúas navegando, consideramos que aceptas su uso. Más información